Detailed baby's developmental milestones seventh month, infant milestones 7th month. Your baby's gross and fine motor milestones, language milestones and cognitive and social milestones.
Scroll down to discover all your little baby's specified milestones and thereof skills at seven months of age.
For example your baby can perhaps fold its hands and drink from a cup with two handles, with a little help from a parent.
7 months old babies, love to play with toys with sound and music abilities.
Toys that make music or cool sounds at a touch of a button, like a toy telephone or baby Einstein take along music toys will entertain and are excellent for the development of your baby's fine motor skills.
Within a short time you will probably notice that the noise levels are going up in your home.
The reason is that your baby has discovered how fun it is to bang things against each other and make a lot of cool sounds.
When he is sitting on the floor and holding a toy in each hand, put another toy in front of him. Call his attention to the third toy and ask him "which toy do you want?"
The kitchen is usually the most loved area for a 7 months old baby.
Fascinating drawers and cupboards that your baby wants to explore and may even empty them.
However the kitchen has many dangers, such as dishwasher, stove and sharp utensils etc.
If you haven't created child safety in your home, it's high time to do it, include your kitchen danger zones and lock the kitchen cabinets.
If you have room, leave one lower cabinet or drawer unlocked, and put some unbreakable safe kitchen things in it.
Let your baby play with measuring spoons, measuring cups, containers and some wooden or big plastic spoons when you are in the kitchen with him.
Add anything else that is safe and fun for your baby to experiment with.
Experimenting is a developmental milestones seventh month ability.
Infant Gross Motor Milestones 7th Month:
* He sits well, and may be trying to move forward, by scooting or crawling
* Pushes up on hands and knees, rocks back and forth
* Balances head well
* May begin teething
Infant Fine Motor Milestones 7th Month:
* Holds two objects at the same time, one in each hand
* Uses fingers to grasp objects
* Likes to explore body with mouth and hands
* Tastes everything he picks up
Infant Language Milestones 7th Month:
* Imitates sounds and series of sounds
* Saying all kinds of sounds da ma mu di
Infant cognitive milestones 7th month:
* May associate picture of baby with himself and make baby sounds
* Understands that objects don't disappear when hidden
* May have a hard time saying goodbye, when you leave him now
* Plays vigorously with noise-making squeaky toys and bells, rattles etc
* Likes to bang objects together to make sounds
* Starts identifying sounds many sounds, a car's engine noise, jet flying overhead
* Begins to learn implication of own actions
Infant Social Milestones 7th Month:
* Recognizes family members
* Wants to be included in social interactions
* Is learning the meaning of "no" by the tone of the voice
* Is attached to parents and wary of strangers
Your baby may be doing some of these things more quickly or more slowly than another baby.
If you are concerned about your baby's progress and his developmental milestones seventh month, discuss it with your baby's doctor.